_MG_5867.jpg

 

Kiss from a rose / Seal

 

There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea
曾有一幢灰濛濛的高塔兀立在海邊

You, became the light on the dark side of me
你,變成了我黑暗面的光

Love remains, a drug that's the high and not the pill
愛依然在,像迷幻藥而非治病的藥

But did you know that when it snows
但你可知道在下雪時

My eyes become large
我的雙眼睜大

And the light that you shine can't be seen?
你所放射出的光芒卻看不見

 


*Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray
寶貝,我將你比喻為幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻

Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels yeah
噢,越了解你越感到陌生

Now that your rose is in bloom
如今,你的玫瑰正盛開著

A light hits the gloom on the gray
像一道光打破了灰暗中的朦朧



There is so much a man can tell you
人們可以告訴你許多事

So much he can say
太多事可說

You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain
你保存著我的力量,我的歡樂和苦痛

Baby, To me
寶貝,對我而言

You're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
我不能否認你像個逐漸升高的毒癮

Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
寶貝,你告訴我,這樣正常嗎?

But did you know that when it snows
但你可知道在下雪時

My eyes become large
我的雙眼睜大

And the light that you shine can't be seen? (*)
你所放射出的光芒卻看不見



I've been kissed by a rose on the gray
我曾被幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻親吻過

I've been kissed by a rose on the gray
我曾被幽黯裡的玫瑰之吻親吻過

And if I should fall, will it all go away? (*)
如果我墜落,這一切將不復存在?
 

Yes, I compare you a kiss from a rose...
沒錯,我將你比喻為幽黯裡的玫瑰

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Shamus 的頭像
    Shamus

    :: CHEZ SHAMUS +

    Shamus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(7) 人氣()